Please send bug reports to email@example.com
- The error message for Invalid Character Code should tell the user which
translation files need to be updated.
- index entries should generate a hypertext index.
- Copy/Paste-link in MSWord for Mac creates a 'live' link. Within a
document, this generates a hyptetext link. This should also be allowed across
- Footnotes would be a great way to edit and view hypertext links. This was
a feature in the earliest versions of rtftohtml - but was dropped. It should be
- How about html->rtf??
- Allow TITLE's to be taken from the text of the document (instead of just
- Make rtftohtml available under DOS and Windows
- Don't print line numbers and column positions for error messages. Print a
- Allow spaces to separate bullets from text within lists.